A company looking for a Chemist for their firm in Damour.
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years Lab experience
his job requires candidates to be able to perform duties that include the following:
- Perform complex research projects, such as developing new products and testing new methods
- Provide instruction on proper chemical testing and processing procedures including mixing times, operating temperatures, and ingredients
- Prepare compounds, reagents, and solutions used in laboratory procedures
- Analyze various substances to find their composition
- Test substances and materials for chemical safety
- Write technical reports to describe their methods and findings
- Present their findings to engineers, scientists, and other colleagues
Chemists often work as part of a research teams they must possess the ability to work with others toward a common outcome. Chemists often have a specialty, such as a forensic chemist, organic chemist, physical chemist or medicinal chemist.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
- 5 – 10 years of experience in Chemistry
- Problem solving and Critical thinking skills: Your work as a chemist will identify problems and come up with possible solutions to them. Before implementing those fixes, you will have to evaluate each one and then predict which one will be the most effective
- Speaking, Listening and Interpersonal Skills: Since your job is likely to involve working on a team, the ability to communicate with others is essential
- Time management Skills: Excellent time management skills will allow you to meet deadlines.
- Analytical skills: Chemists, like other scientists, must analyze a lot of data
- Organizational Skills: Strong organizational skills will be needed to keep track of your data, and carefully document all processes and results